What's wrong with the market?

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 08:05:16 CDT 2002

> What is defined as normal?  Our lives now include terrorism.  It will take
> while before people get used to that as normal.

It took about 2 months IMO.  Have you noticed any changes outside of
airports?
The drivers are just as rude as ever, I've not seen the army patroling the
streets.
People aren't being stopped and asked to show their papers. The only thing
that
I can see has changed is that a lot of people are saying "Everything has
changed."

Reality is not what the idiots on the idiot box say it is. Reality is what
you experience
with your own senses. My senses tell me that nothing at all has changed.