blowing off microsoft stink

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 04:49:53 CDT 2002

That is what I found most humorous!  The fact that we could
out-microsoft microsoft at their own game!

After all, it's not OUR fault if people send us money without being
fully aware of what they are buying!!!  After all your honor, we are
just a poor little group trying desperately to bring X-windows to the
masses, and X-windows has been around for a long time now, and along
comes bad old Microsoft creating confusion with their poorly named game
console.  You see, it is not OUR fault the people don't pay attention to
details.  We would be happy to refund the money to anyone that is
willing to ADMIT they are so STUPID they send money to someone they
don't know for something they don't understand . . . . (grin!)

Hey, wait a minute!!!  I just wrote chapter 5 of Bill Gate's biography!!!