Getting off the list

MBSmith at dstsystems.com MBSmith at dstsystems.com
Mon Jan 28 19:31:16 CST 2002

<sarcasm>There's no way I'm helping with instructions!</sarcasm>

ndr <phidias at netgate.net>
Sent by: owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net
01/28/2002 12:37 PM

        To:     Marvin Bellamy <Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com>
        cc:     kclug at kclug.org
        Subject:        Re: Getting off the list

Here is a novel punishment: remove them from the list!

All the guy asked for was how to get off the list. In the time it would
take to mail bomb him you could have sent a friendly note with
instructions.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Marvin Bellamy wrote:

> There needs to be some standard way for list admins to punish list
> members who ask this question.  I say we all mail bomb him ;)
>
> J Greene wrote:
>
> >Can someone tell me how to get removed from the list?
> >
> >I'm still getting mail.
> >

> >Jason
> >
> >=====
> >http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net

> >Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!
> >http://auctions.yahoo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized
use under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all
copies from your system.