Linux in Schools

bcarterette at mail.liberty.k12.mo.us bcarterette at mail.liberty.k12.mo.us
Mon Feb 25 20:47:03 CST 2002

It's true.  I'm running a Linux web server (primarily for intranet
stuff, also for district mailing lists and network storage space for
students) and a Linux database server (for inventory, staff development,
curriculum, human resources, etc, etc).  I'm also looking to upgrade the
primary web server, currently running MacOS 8.6 :(, to Linux.

Ben Carterette
bcarterette at liberty.k12.mo.us