Update: New distro

Joshua Bergland kclug at mrj412.com
Mon Feb 4 15:53:19 CST 2002

I'd spring for the TDK burner, I love my 16x. Get a burner with
Burn-proof capability (such as the TDK) and use the driveropt=burnproof
with cdrecord, and you will never end up with a coaster again. My first
burner was a Yamha, and had serious problems with it, lots of coasters
and the ones that finished ok, didn't work elsewhere.

Just my 2cents....
Josh Bergland