Linux commands

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Thu Dec 26 10:05:56 CST 2002

I'll suggest xman, the GUI interface to the manual.  There are a variety
of reasons why "a command that will list all the commands in
alphabetical order with a brief description of each" is neither possible
nor desirable, but if I shared them I'd have to bill you.

--
David Nicol, independent consultant and contractor            312 587 2868
                                 the beat goes on: le de doot, de dum dada