Wireless T1 question

Jared jared at trios.org
Thu Dec 12 16:18:03 CST 2002

I have a T1 box installed by SWBell. A Cat5 cable
runs to the CSU/DSU installed by NuVox. The CSU/DSU also
breaks out 6 phone lines.

I've moved to another building, and cannot physically
move the T1 line, but can move the CSU/DSU. My question
is this.

Is the T1 signal just a bunch of ethernet packets
and therefore any decent 802.11 access point will
work, or do I have to send the signal from the inside
of the CSU/DSU?

Does anyone work with this stuff a fair amount? I'm
willing to buy a lunch for someone in exchange for
related question/answers.

-Jared