OT: Overseas jobs . . . and in general

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Dec 12 15:43:46 CST 2002

Just a thought -- when we send all of our remedial lowerpaying (or upper
paying, or whatever) jobs out of the country, who's going to do what to buy
what companies are offering.  A DVD player is what . . . now $59 for a
cheapie?  The thought of purchasing a frills type item to someone who is
laid off, or in a low paying job isn't very appealing.  There is always
going to be a need for lower skills level jobs . . . we can't all be rocket
scientists . . . yet if we keep going on the path we are now . . .

-- Bradley Miller