Editing PDF's in Linux

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Mon Dec 9 20:57:33 CST 2002

here's what I understand as the best practice; it is for instance
how UMKC creates their faculty and staff directory:

come up with a LaTeX template

insert your data into the LaTeX template

format the resulting LaTeX code into whatever form you want, such
as a pdf file.

(hire me to do this for you if you like, and can wait until
february to start)

--
David Nicol, independent consultant and contractor            312 587 2868
God did not create the world in seven days; he screwed around for six days