Lexmark Z22 Printer

Rich Edelman rcedelman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 18:32:57 CST 2002

Yeah, I noticed Walmart has that printer for under $30. I've used it with
linux before, with some success. Lexmark's drivers worked fine, if I remember
correctly, but really, don't take my word for it. There are open source
drivers for it that work just as well, I believe. For $30, it's a nice little
printer, but really really slow, especially on it's highest print setting.

Rich