Lexmark Z22 Printer

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 17:40:03 CST 2002

Hi All,

Wall-mart is selling the Lexmark Z22 color printer at
a really low price. Still pretty low even after you
buy the black cart.

I run Suse 7.3. Their site says that the L22 is a
'GDI' printer that may, or may not, work with one
driver or another. They imply that there may be more
than one type of hardware under the hood.

Lexmark's site has a Linux driver for the Z22.

Is anyone using the Z22 with Linux?

BTW, in the Bannister Best Buy yesterday I noted that
they have what I think are the latest versions of
Mandrake, Suse & Red Hat.

Time to log off for the Chiefs game.

Best,
Bob Kennedy