Mozilla troubles

Lucas Peet sirsky at lucastek.com
Sat Dec 7 23:53:59 CST 2002

I went there with the latest 'stable' Mozilla - 1.2.1 running under
Windows XP.  This was the first and only time (so far) that Mozilla
actually locked up and crashed on me when trying to visit a website.

However, when going to the site with IE6, it loads fine.  It seems
that the frame with little java applets at the top are nothing more
than link buttons with a mouseover which can be done much easier with
Javascript, and would be compatable with (almost) all current
browsers.

- -Lucas

Lucas Peet
lpeet at eccod.com