making a exact copy of a HD

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 21:43:01 CST 2002

Well to be completely honest what it is a linux based
router software that i want to make a duplicate of so
that I have a backup system sitting here incase the
other one dies. So if the main router dies while I am
on vacation all they have to do is unplug and plug in
the new system.
Everything in the two systems is pretty much
Identical.
Same brand NIC cards.. MB.. same amount of Ram.. etc.
But I don't want to pay $120.00 for another license
just for a backup system.
And unfortunatly the key won't work on the backup
since the ID is different