making a exact copy of a HD

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Dec 5 22:30:38 CST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Dale wrote:

> Well to be completely honest what it is a linux based
> router software that i want to make a duplicate of so
> that I have a backup system sitting here incase the
> other one dies. So if the main router dies while I am
> on vacation all they have to do is unplug and plug in
> the new system.

Oh man - I can't find it, and don't recall what it was called.  (Oh, why
don't I have this link in my bookmarks?) I saw a linux app a while back
that is designed to do rapid deployments of Linux, in a fashion much like
you're looking for.  I'll try to figure out what it was..
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "And it should be the law: If you use   |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | the word `paradigm' without knowing     |
| 913.579.7117                | what the dictionary says it means, you  |
*-----------------------------| go to jail. No exceptions."             |
                              |		-- David Jones                  |