Newbie question.

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Thu Dec 5 19:51:33 CST 2002

Ran  into  your  group's  booth  at  the  ITEC  show  and  needed
some  help  with  a  problem  I'm  running  into  which  I  suppose
is  a  very  menial  thing  to  many  of  you,  but  has
successfully  escaped  me.

I'll go ahead and apologize in advance for offending anyone with my setup.  :-o

I'm  running  Mandrake  PPC  8.2 on  an  iMac.

I  am  having  difficulty  figuring  out  why  my  keyboard  space
bar  is  advancing  two  spaces  instead  of  one  each  time  its
pressed.

I'm  assuming  this  is  because  of  settings  in  the  keytable,
but  then  again,  my  assumption  is  the  very  reason  I'm
needing  to  ask.

Be  gentle.    :-)

Thanks,  all.

--