Compiling Rogue

Moss, Jon jmoss at blackwellsanders.com
Thu Dec 5 19:40:51 CST 2002

Did my original e-mail make it to the list?  If so, I apologize for
re-posting it.

Also, today at lunch while reading InformationWeek, I came across this
interesting article:

http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20021127S0035

It caught my eye because I spent close to fifteen years in Wichita and
Boeing has a large presence there and it was talking about Linux clusters.

Enjoy - Jon Moss