Just saew this on eBay

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 21:29:47 CST 2002

The guy is local so buyer could probably avoid shipping charges by
picking it up.  I emailed him and he says he has 2 more but they are
missing some drives.

SCSI Drive Array Rack Mount Cabinet UPS RAID4 Item # 2078058920

This is a very large all in one RAID 4 drive array built by NCR and
pulled from a working environment. Inside is a normal rack, one could
use this for just about anything.

The following is the best I could come up with on a description:

6257-2000 Rackmount Cabinet 56" Tall w/ 2 Bays w/ UPS Option

Both bays are full, rack mount UPS installed. It appears both bays are
installed with the 6250-1000 S4 DA Module.

Each module has 5 power supply bays, four are populated, 1 with an empty
shell, Marked 348-0032863 Also 3 fans, two cache/Memory controllers,
marked 348-0031901 and 64MB, an RS323 module, and a Dual SCSI Fanout
board 348-0031029

40 drive bays, all contain 348-0034188 Seagate Barracuda ST34371WC
drives (4.2 gig 7200RPM slim ht)

Unit runs on 220V, but distribution system converts to 110V.

Please do not bid on this unless you are serious. I can assist with
delivery, but buyer must either pick up at my home, or arrange for unit
to be picked up, it is large, I would guess over 500 pounds.

Unit has some dings & dents in the cabinet due to being moved around.
Eveything sold without any implied warranty. Pictures show front and
back and closeup of hard drives.