KTBG - 90.9

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Tue Dec 3 22:03:15 CST 2002

I would love to help if I can find the time.  Are you doing this
remotely?  Or setting up the server at home and then installing it.  I
can't see making any trips to Warrensburg on my schedule, but if it is
local or you have remote access I would give what time I have to learn
how to set it up.

Brad