OT - DVD

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Tue Dec 3 21:15:12 CST 2002

I think they have similarly functioning units (without the brand name) at
Radio Shack for a little less money.  No harm in shopping around.

- Kevin

                    <admin at kclinux.net>

                    Sent by:                     To:     <hutchins at opus1.com>

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       cc:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    lliana.net                   Subject:     Re: OT - DVD

                    12/03/2002 02:35 PM

If I'm understanding your need, may I suggest this?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?
cat=3987&dept=3944&product_id=893820&path=0%3A3944%3A3987%3A3964%3A4537

It's available at most Wal-Mart stores here in KC.  The one right next to
the Sprint Campus off of 119th and Metcalf definately has it. (Or they did
a couple weeks ago.)