off topic

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Aug 26 15:42:59 CDT 2002

Funny, I never got a warm and fuzzy from Tiger Direct so have never
bought from them. Just my Irish instinct I guess. ;')
Thanks for confirming my impressions.

I also agree, it is probably more expensive to build one than buy one. I
bought mine used from my company. It's a very nice electronic one.
Belkin Omniview. It has one serial, one ps/2, one video connection each
for 2 PCs.

Brian