This sounds like a good job

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 07:24:42 CDT 2002

Greetings,
I don't know if anyone else is currently looking for
anything but I am, so I'm posting just a few of these
that I'm finding incase anyone is interested.

US-MO-St. Louis-ENVISION’S REMOTE DEVELOPER’S PROGRAM

  ENVISION’S REMOTE DEVELOPER’S PROGRAM

To compete with off shore development, Envision is
looking for
computer consultants who would program for Envision
remotely
to supplement their income at a pay rate of
$25.00/hour. No benefits or visa’s
would be offered under this program, W2 and 1099’s are
welcome. Consultant’s
must be available when called upon and must complete
any project they start on in a timely manner. The
consultant would work with Envision project
managers on internet projects using Internet portals
to communicate
and review the consultant’s progress. Envision sells
the projects.
Consultants would work their own hours in the comfort
of their homes.

Envision, LLC is a leading IT computer programming and

solution consulting company which has been solving IT
needs for
Fortune 1000 companies since 1983. Envision has been
developing
sophisticated web, business applications for companies
nationwide
since 1998. Envision is headquarter in St. Louis, Mo.
and has branch
offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Dallas, Texas and
Houston, Texas.
Further information is available at www.envision.com.

If you are interested in working for Envision
remotely, please
E-mail your resume to remote at envision.com Please list
3 references.
Key skills required are:

JAVA – java, J2EE, JPBC, EJB, Servlets

MICROSOFT - VisualBasic, ASP, NET, Biztalk, IIS, COM

XML- XML,XSLT,SCHEMA,DTDs

Databases- Oracle, SQL, Access, MySQL, Informix,
Sybase

Application Servers- Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat,
JRun, Microsoft
Transaction Server

Web Services- SOAP, ebXML, RosettaNet

Additional Information