software to page me

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 02:03:19 CDT 2002

I believe that all of the phone carriers have text
messaging, and the ablility to recieve email at the
handset. Pretty much any phone made in the last two
years or so has that ability. Some charge for them,
while with others, its unlimited (number of messages).
So I _DID_ get something out of that industry
afterall! lol