software to page me

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Aug 20 18:27:31 CDT 2002

My favorite solution is a web enabled cell phone with email notification
turned on. Then you can have the site email you if it needs anything and
if you create a page that can show stats etc accessible by your phones web
browser then you can even check in and fix some problems remotely from
anywhere.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/