Ideas for learning sessions!

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Tue Aug 20 04:07:53 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 23:11, mac ten wrote:

> To install or initial configurations for Samba,
> Apache, Network/Firewall configuration, Shell
> programming, PHP, MySQL, and overveiws in KDE and
> Gnome.  I also would like to have a class on kernal
> compiles.
>
> Would there be anyone interested in taking on any one
> of these challanges in following kclug meetings?
>
> Kind regards,

Hey mac, everyone,

I think you and I have tried to play this gig before.  =)  Ok, I have
some experience in Samba, I'm pretty good with firewalls, I can shell
program good enough to really kill a box quick... I can get you around
KDE and GNOME. Compiled a few kernels.  I'm gonna start an
Apache/PHP/MySQL project real quick like too.

If I can help, and I can find the time, I will.  I'm in Independence,
you're in Independence, shouldn't be _too_ hard.

Give me a shout back.