Ideas for learning sessions!

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 03:57:33 CDT 2002

Greetings,

I hope I'm not imposing on anyone in the list. I
wanted to start off by thanking those who replied to
my proposal for learning sessions.

I wanted to also invite anyone in the Independence
area or anyone for that matter that would make the
trip to my home for extra curicular, for more info
goto http://pages.sbcglobal.net/aldisnt

I also wanted to ask the following.
There was interest expressed by users that they would
like to learn in more depth the following
applications.

To install or initial configurations for Samba,
Apache, Network/Firewall configuration, Shell
programming, PHP, MySQL, and overveiws in KDE and
Gnome.  I also would like to have a class on kernal
compiles.

Would there be anyone interested in taking on any one
of these challanges in following kclug meetings?

Kind regards,