Ideas for learning sessions!

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 04:49:54 CDT 2002

I'm in south Indy... If I can get a sitter for the
kids for an hour or two, then sure. I would love to do
the KC meeting too, but my wife is a fulltime night
student...  most people cringe when a 2 and 4 year old
are eyeballing their boxes, so bringing them isnt an
option... lol

But it might just be possible.

Kurt