software to page me (monitoring software)

Aravind Gottipati aravind at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 20:50:59 CDT 2002

Hi,
    I assume you meant SNMP, anyway.. I was researching the differences
between BB and netsaint and which one is better for our needs.  I talked
to a few people and I came away with the general impression that
Netsaint is better at monitoring than BB is.  I would love it if you
could tell me why you think BB is your fav monitoring software.  I dont
mind spending the time and trying to figure our BB but I really would
like to get different views on the subject.

thank you,

Aravind

sometime around Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 03:21:11PM -0500