Uninstall/Reformat HD

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 19 23:42:37 CDT 2002

OK, I need serious and quick help, please!! I reformatted the HD for
NTFS, but as I feared, there is a problem when I boot up. I only get as
far as the command line grub, which I am not familiar with. There's a
6-pack for anyone who can help me to get my windoze booted up tonight.
This box has work stuff on it and I HAVE to get it up ASAP. Thanks,

Tia