off topic: database executables

rod holcomb rholcomb12001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 17:38:23 CDT 2002

I have some old FoxPro for DOS code that I would like to compile into
a .exe Does anyone have an old copy of this program for sale, could
recommend a cheep substitute, or could compile the code for me (I
assume that is legal). My programs where all very basic (the most
advanced thing I did was use radio buttons) . I know I could recreate
all of my work within Access but would really rather have a compiled
.exe at the end of the day and I think Access is hideous.

As an aside my brother gave me his Clipper program, the original
Clipper (no version number) copyright 1985.  It came on 3 5.25”
floppies.  I was able to read the floppies but I could not get the
program to install on any of my harddrives.  “Harddrive incompatable
error” .  The program uses some sort of protection called SuperLok
having to do with hidden files being transferred from the floppies to
the harddrive and some counters on the number of times this happens.

Any thoughts???