wireless PCMCIA card

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Aug 1 13:32:59 CDT 2002

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Duane Attaway wrote:

> It started out as a cheap workstation.  Then the wireless card.  Then the
> 160GB hard drive.  The video input card.  I couldn't stop adding stuff to
> it.  For 120MHz, these computers sure fly.  It works pretty good, so I
> think I'm ready to mirror this to the other drives and give them away.
> Shall we raffle these gentoo boxen off at the next meeting?

If you're gonna duplicate, you might find SystemImager advantageous.
http://systemimager.org/

Honestly, I haven't used it yet, but have been meaning to for quite some
time.  If you go down that road before I, lemme know how it works out.

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://dustin.moon-lite.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         |                                         |
| 913.579.7117                |  A baby is God's opinion that the world |
                              |  should go on.                          |