mouse wierdness

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Mon Apr 15 14:27:55 CDT 2002

I just bought a USB mouse with wheel support (same setup as you), and
after the first couple boots, my mouse no longer works.  I'll have to
see if your solution works for me.  Has anyone gotten sound to work with
Mandrake8.1?  I'm using the alsa sound modules, but the steps I've used
on Slackware and Redhat don't work.  I don't have to recompile sound
support into the kernel, do I?