Win XP and repartitioning

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Tue Nov 20 04:34:47 CST 2001

To be marginally polite, balderdash.

All of the bloat and none of the stability is what I read in every review
that isn't a glossed Press Release.  Absolute crap according to every
reliable reviewer out there.  Reeking horsedung according to every tech
who's had to install it.

What's wrong with 95 anyway?  It's stable, it works, you can patch it to run
most hardware.  Any of the "features" that the later versions offer can be
had with third-party freeware.  As modern GUIs go, it's light weight and
efficient.  Who could ask for anything more?