ITEC Plans

Jim Herrmann Jim at itdepends.com
Thu Nov 1 06:04:32 CST 2001

I need to know specifics on ITEC.  When do we setup?  Where do we go to
setup?  Who is going to man the booth, and at what times?  Are we still
having the meeting Wednesday night?

Here's what I'm hoping, and sombody please straighten me out where I need
it.  Setup real early Wednesday morning.  We'll be able to cover everything
and leave it Wednesday night, then pick it up later on Thursday evening.  For
myself, I have a computer system already setup (my son's) that I plan to
bring, and I will sit with the booth Wednesday afternoon with my son, and
then we will go to the meeting in the evening.  At least that's what we are
planning at this time (my company is doing a major system rollout on Sunday,
so who knows what might happen).  I will also probably try to come over on my
lunch break Thursday and bring some people from work.  Our office is only
about three blocks away.

Anyway, that's my plan.  Hal?  More specifics?

Peace, love, and Linux,
Jim