ITEC Plans

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Nov 1 16:38:17 CST 2001

Jim; Jim; Monty; and others,

Thanks you for you offer of assistance.  I haven't really
given it the correct amount of thought yet.  I do know
that the "official" setup time is Tuesday according to
the materials.

I have arranged to be off work all three of the days
involved.  Your offer (and that of others I have yet to
reply to) to man the booth is hereby accepted. I
haven't made a schedule or anything, as I can't quite
work out how to do that.

I can provide a 8-10' table, and 4 folding chairs.  We
do however need to obtain enough carpet to cover a
10' x 10' area of the floor.  I  thought I had enough
carpet samples, but I don't.

We might as well have the meeting on Wednesday night, to
discuss how things are going or whatever (and the usual).

Hal