TurboPrint for Linux

Kennedy, Bob Bob.Kennedy at ssa.gov
Fri May 11 14:14:40 CDT 2001

Hi All,

For years the system printing of the Amiga computer was stuck in the
relative stone age. More than one commercial third party solution appeared,
but the best & easiest to use (IMO) was TurboPrint.  I use TP at home & at
work to do things that confound the average Windblows user. A few minutes
ago I discovered that TurboPrint for Linux was released last month.  Take a
look at
http://www.turboprint.de/ for more info. A demo version is available for
free. I don't work for these guys. (They're in Germany, anyway.)

If you do a lot of graphics printing, check this out.

                                       Best,

                                                Bob Kennedy