xmradio.com

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 10:01:14 CDT 2001

Naw, this is the first truely nationwide
satelite radio stations. When I first heard
about it a couple of years ago, they were
saying commercial free radio for $9.95/month
and the special radio would cost about $200.
At that time I said expensive but worth it
not to have commercials.

Now they are saying $9.95/month, no mention
on the web site of the cost of the radios and
only half the commercials of commercial radio.
My response is no thanks. Today half the commercials
next year the same number of commercials and you
still have to pay the $9.95/month.

I am sure it will catch on just like cable TV.

Dana