No subject

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 07:39:32 CDT 2001

Hello everyone, this is the first time I write to you.

I'm trying to install a Linksys NC100 network card. I checked the hardware list and is supported by
Linux. It says to use the "tulip" module. But, when I issue the command "insmod tulip" I get the
following message: "Device or resource busy". I would like to know why am I getting this error.

I'm a Linux novice and I don't have much experience with it I will appreciate your help.

Thank you.