xmradio.com

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Sun Apr 1 06:29:45 CDT 2001

Is this where all the corporate blah radio comes from or just the Muzak?
There is a guy that lives a few blocks over from me that drives a Muzak
repair/installation truck.   Every time I see it I think of a scene
where one of his kids asks him: "Daddy do you put the evil music in the
mall and Walmart?"

Just laughing to myself,
Brian