Mail headers kclug mlist

Monty J. Harder dmonster at juno.com
Tue Sep 26 19:20:08 CDT 2000

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:27:32 -0500 Bradley Miller
<bradmiller at dslonramp.com> writes:

> What on earth happened to the mail headers?   Now when I get a
> message and
> click "reply" it goes only to the author ???????  I don't want to

  Apparently this happened by accident, but the Hard Core Contingent
wants it kept that way.  So, you have to specify that the reply is going
to kclug at kclug.org explicitly.  Or of your mail software is smart enough,
it might give you a "reply to list" option.  Mine isn't, so I set up an
alias so I don't have to type so much.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.