Mail headers kclug mlist

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Sep 26 17:39:30 CDT 2000

I have CC'd myself, to see if it works, but a properly configured
listserver can see that the list member is already in the envelop, and skip
over sending to that addressee.

---Reposting---
For some advocacy see
and
http://zseem.ids.bielsko.pl/qmail/koobera/www/proto/replyto.html
and
http://oswg.org/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/mladvice/mladvic
e.html#AEN172

And a discussion of this topic.
http://www.unicom.com/BBS/bbs_forum.cgi?forum=replyto

Look in our archives http://www.kclug.org/archive/2000/jul/
on the 4th and 5th of July under the topic of
"Block Tom Margrave Please" (Hi Tom!) for some discussion
we had on this topic.  The Reply-to munging was a contributing
factor in that incident.