CueRat - was Re: kclug - September 6th, 2000 meeting

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Thu Sep 7 20:22:31 CDT 2000

Hal, Pierre sent me an updated cuecat_lib.c file a bit ago that fixes a
problem reading the UPC-E codes (the check digit was not being computed
right). If you or anyone else wants it, let me know and I can either email
it or I will post it on one of my sites. This is the same lib file that is
used as a kernal driver.

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net

Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The Labs.
         -- Dennis Ritchie