September 6th, 2000 meeting

Hal Duston hald at sound.net
Tue Sep 5 20:59:56 CDT 2000

Greetings,

I have again confirmed our room reservation for Wednesday evening.

This meeting will again be an installfest.  If anyone needs help
getting their Linux machine installed, or something configured,
bring it in, and someone will assist you in moving forward.

Also, if time permits, I will demonstrate how to upgrade the kernel
via a patch.  (2.2.16 to 2.2.17), I will also bring in my :Cue:Cat.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
If Al Gore invented the internet, why is it named after George W. Bush?