Realtek rtl8009 Drivers needed

Randy Reames rreames at freetobegeek.com
Sun Nov 26 16:56:43 CST 2000

Seems like 100 years ago, Jeffrey A. McCright said:

> Anyone know what Linux Drivers I can use with the Realtek RTL8009 Chipset? I
>  am trying to use a "no name" brand NIC using this chipset in a firewall I am
>  putting together using FreeSCO. This card is a 16 bit ISA card. The system I
>  am installing it in only has 8 and 16 bit ISA slots. I have tried the
>  rtl8129/8139 (PCI) drivers to no avail as well as the rtl8002 drivers. Still
>  no go. The ne2k drivers don't work either. This card works great under
>  Win9x, so I know the card is good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Jeff McCright

Well, a search on www.google.com/linux for your chipset gave me this page:
http://paradigm.uor.edu/~harshman/linux/accton.html. Which has on the last link
this,  The ATP Driver (supports RealTek RTL8002 or RTL8009 chips)
but the link is broken.
It may be a good place to start.
Good luck.

--
Randy Reames	      Webmaster 	 Debian User
http://www.unixreview.com     http://sysadminmag.com

Gimp and vi, all I really need.