Realtek rtl8009 Drivers needed

Jeffrey A. McCright jmccright2 at home.com
Sun Nov 26 07:32:41 CST 2000

Anyone know what Linux Drivers I can use with the Realtek RTL8009 Chipset? I
am trying to use a "no name" brand NIC using this chipset in a firewall I am
putting together using FreeSCO. This card is a 16 bit ISA card. The system I
am installing it in only has 8 and 16 bit ISA slots. I have tried the
rtl8129/8139 (PCI) drivers to no avail as well as the rtl8002 drivers. Still
no go. The ne2k drivers don't work either. This card works great under
Win9x, so I know the card is good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff McCright