Request for Assistance

willstaff sgermany at willstaff.net
Sat Nov 25 16:23:50 CST 2000

A friend of mine suggested that I contact your group so that I might get to introduce myself and
hopefully receive some help.  I am an IT recruiter with a firm out of Louisiana that is looking for
a person to take advantage of an opportunity that I have.  The company that I am representing is in
North Carolina and they have retained my services to seek out a Solaris Administrator to take over
that operation there.  This is on the up-and-up I guarantee.  The person that I'm needing to come
into this organization needs about 2-4 years experience in Solaris/Sun products and has a keen
understanding of Veritas Cluster Servers and the backup server operations, etc., a real pro.  This
company is a major player in the furniture manufacturing business and would more than amptly
compensate the relocation, as well as the salary for a qualified person.

I'm writing to you because a recruit that I represent suggested this site, as he is also a
Unix/Solaris Administrator and I just landed him a job with a new firm in KC.  If you can help me,
please respond to this address and I'd be more than happy to speak with you over the phone to plot
out the details on the position and the opportunity for advancement.  Serious contenders need only
apply.  Should you feel that this might be a scam, please visit my firm's website.  The address is
listed with my contact information below.

Thanks and I look forward to any possible assistance.

Suzanne Germany
IT-Recruiter
Willstaff Worldwide
337.433.3003