KC is best how it is now

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Nov 22 16:14:33 CST 2000

No argument there! I choose KC 9 years ago as a place to live, because I
think it is in the top ten places to live. There is much that could be done
to improve KC though, like a real Mass Transit System and some more
technical seminars and conferences hosted here. Speaking of which, why don't
we start planning on a conference or something here and see if we can't get
some corporate sponsors to help out. It's about time to start working on KC
LinuxFest 2001!

IMHO,
Brian