KC is best how it is now

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Nov 22 15:35:45 CST 2000

>KC has all the cool technical jobs of a big city without all the crap,
waste
>overhead and headaches of a big city.

No, it just has stupid politicians who don't think of the welfare of the
WHOLE city and decide to turn airports into trucking depots that will
inundate the highway with more trucks(not that the trucks are bad; they get
stuff where it needs to go).  This is fine for them BECAUSE they live and
work in areas that aren't going to be adversely affected by the extra
traffic.  This will really suck for those of us in the southern part of the
city, ESPECIALLY when the new construction project begins on the Grandview
Triangle!

	Well, I figured that since we were so far off topic, I'd get that bit of
ranting and raving off my chest.  Whew, I feel better now... Thanks!

Gene