kclug 11-21-00

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 21 14:28:05 CST 2000

Are you Nuts! KC downtown is probably the WORST metro I've ever seen. Just
try to find an address on 35th street. First you need to figure out which
35th street you need to be on, 'cause if you get on the wrong one you can't
get there from here, and PRAY you don't cross over into Kansas and ... (my
rant for the day, and a pet peeve - who designed these streets Bill Gates?)

Fortunately for Matt, the Library is one location that is easy to find and
the construction isn't too terrible.

See you there,
Brian

Florida they're number #1, no wait let's get a recount ...