ftp program

Gerald Combs gerald at zing.org
Tue Nov 21 16:27:28 CST 2000

If you want to do a "real" server to server transfer, where the file is
transferred directly between the two server machines without touching the
client, you might want to look at the 'proxy' command in the standard
command-line ftp client.

If you just want to drag files between two FTP servers, the KDE file
manager works fine for me.  Midnight Commander would probably work too.

'scp' from the ssh distribution also lets you copy between two remote
hosts.