Laptop single disk Linux 1

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Nov 15 22:42:08 CST 2000

Can anyone point me at a place to build a single diskette Linux copy that
would be bootable on a P75 laptop?   I'm almost completed with my car
datalogger, and now I need a way to have a bootable floppy to bypass all
the Windows 95 crap.  I just need a very basic OS load.   Will I have to do
anything wierd for my compiled C executable?  It should run under a minimal
environment (no graphics, straight RS-232 grab and store to file).

Any direction here would be appreciated!

-- Bradley Miller